Jan is an accomplished and entertaining speaker. She has been a speaker/teacher for writers' conferences and adult education programs for twelve years. She has mentored writers for more than twenty years, as the founder and director of the Dallas Christian Writers Guild, working with writers at all levels of accomplishment, helping them achieve their publishing dreams.
"Jan is a winner. Her writing sparkles -- and so do her talks. She's a great encourager and a fine teacher."--Steve Blow, columnist, The Dallas Morning News
"Working with Jan was the best writing experience I've had... She's professional and creative!"Thelma Wells, Author,
Girl, Have I Got Good News For You!,
Speaker, Associate of Zig Ziglar Corporation,
Key Speaker, Women of Faith Ministries
- Non-Fiction Book Proposals that Sell
- Getting Started as a Freelancer
- Easiest Magazine Articles to Write and Sell
- The ABC's of Creativity
- Developing Your Book Idea
- How To Create a Writers Guild In Your Community
If your Writers Conference is looking for an accomplished writer who has a heart for others who yearn to write, Jan is packed and ready. With a passion for excellence and an empathy for all those seeking publication, Jan's experiences make her an interesting and informative member of any conference faculty.
Her Workshops Promise:
- Practical advice and suggestions
- Up-to-date industry information
- Strategies for publishing success
- Motivation to keep on keeping on
Email Jan to book her for your next conference, seminar or workshop!